July 11th, 2009 | JA Team
This video above is from one of the presentations given at
The original title was Scalable Blogging Behaviors: How to Grow from 1 to 1,000,000 Readers and the content did not change.
In the above presentation, including detailed screenshots, I coverâ€¦
- Why I blog
- How I blog and select best practices
- Frequency and tools â€” best times and days to post
- Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results
- Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
- How I address comments and community building
- How I write and research for good social media response
- 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
I hope you watch this video as it really helps you in blogging and a very good video indeed! Tell us your opinions using the comment form below.
Four Hour Work Week – How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself?